5/21/12

Always be you

"In a relationship, you will never stop learning about your partner. You will always know something new about him/her even you already grow old together. You always have to be prepared for new unexpected things that may come out from your partner without knowing it and might shocked you."


I will go through everything with you. Even you have a big major problem like a big rock on your head, I will help you to carry that big rock together. I will be here, always here, not moving anywhere. I trust you and I love you. Slowly, I will learn you, to know who you really are. And I will accept you for who you are, I will learn how to treat you well, I will learn your interest, I will learn how to get in you, to blend in with you, to be with you.

No comments :

Post a Comment